Boofed something you shouldn’t have and snapped your back band? Fear not, replacements are available right here!
Pyranha back band straps are designed to handle a serious amount of force, using a climbing grade, bartack stitched webbing construction, and featuring a highly corrosion resistant, anodised speed buckle such as those commonly found in climbing harnesses.
Available in Ratchet and Non-Ratchet formats, with the former featuring highly durable, injection moulded plastic, Everest ratchet strips.
– Speed Buckle and Rubberised Grip Tab for easy adjustment
– Climbing grade, bartack stitched webbing construction
– Highly corrosion resistant, anodised buckle
– Available in Ratchet and Non-Ratchet formats
– Suitable for backrest systems in most Pyranha kayaks