ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION EXPERIENCE CANOE KAYAK
We aim to:
- Promote physical activity across all walks including the young, the disabled, the disadvantaged, family, singles, women, the elderly and long-term unemployed.
- Plan and deliver innovative programs for positive learning experiences outside.
- Provide positive experiences to help improve the welfare physical and mental population.
- Provide sustainable opportunities through exploration and discovery of various river environments primarily on the Loire and Cher.
- Promote awareness on issues affecting the environment, nature and its biodiversity.
- Facilitate education, awareness and understanding of security around the use of the water environment.
- Help promote individual responsibility, ownership, creativity and autonomy in external environment.
- Provide support and assistance to local communities and EU to have access to physical activity as a habit of living in a supportive environment.
- Contribute to social interaction in society through the interaction of people in a natural environment.
- To provide an overview of the culture and history of exploited areas.
- To support local communities by increasing physical activity and tourism in the low-activity regions.
- Developing innovative ideas accessible to all.