Adaptive Experience Canoe Kayak
We’re outdoor people who love a challenge, we have personal experiences of life with a disability as well as participating in outdoor adventure sports.
We’ve created a non-profit association to provide fun adaptive initiatives to the whole community. One of our aims is to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities by giving them access to outdoor adventure sports and physical activity on the water. Let us support you to support us to achieve our mission….
Improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through outdoor activity programmes
- Challenge expectations and realise full potential
- Raise awareness of opportunities for disabled people
- Raise awareness of inclusion for persons with a disability
- Increase confidence and self-belief
- Make canoeing kayaking accessible and affordable for everyone with a physical disability